names, dates, and other information
I will give it a go but the writing is pretty bad.
1) I cannot read the surname but the christian name in the far left column is Jan ( John ). The second column I presume are the parents' names. I can only make out Szymon ( Simon ), with the surname possibly being Rutkowskich. The third column on the right I am presumng gives information about Jan. He was born 11th January 1841 and died 12 November 1919.
2) All I can read here is that one of the parents in the second column is called Andrzej, possible surname Jurkowskich. Whatever the name in the first column is, birthdate is 19th February 1851.
3) In the first column, 2 names are mentioned, Josef and Jan. He was born 12th March 1876 and died 30th July 1898.
4) All I can make out is the name Jan and a date, 25th July 1878.
5) Part of a date. 8th ? 1880.
6) Christian name appears to be Miłosz, born 30th July 1885.
7) Possible christian name Halina, born 23rd January 1889.
8) Two people with the name Jan, one is the parent, the other the son. Birthdate 20th June ? 1889.
9) Possible christian name Bronisława. Born 15th April 1892, died 8th September 1892. Definitely a female if my guess at the name is wrong due to use of zmarła
10) I can only make out the name Zygmunt, born 28th May 1894.
Hopefully someone else may be able to add more to this.