Well, the creature calling itself 'Murzynka' is a virulently racist-fascist Polonophobic bully and liar, as far as I'm concerned. Just look at what this creature has scribbled under the thread on the Negro type who infected Polish women with HIV. It's a disgrace to talk seriously and respectfully to a creature of this ilk.
yes, couldn't agree more. I have mixed baby... on my way home, on the aroplain full of polish ppl they stare at me and started 2 call me names like that b....ch, a h....re, jusyt becouse I hade mixed kid... but I had ppl who loved my babe too. and yes poles r racist, not all thou!
- Wow! What a poor victim you are! - Which 'aroplain' was that? Can you give the date of the flight and its number? Haven't you made up the whole alleged incident? Another psychotic liar?
I'm with you on that. As we have laws against being discriminated against on the grounds of our color, race, religion or sexual orientation, i find it strange that the incident wasn't reported.
- Do the laws in question also punish for discrimination against nationality, e.g. against the Polish nationality? Can one 'report' a virulent racist Polonophobe like 'Murzynka'?
If not, aren't the laws in question - racist?
We went to a Polish restaurant next door to the Polish Centre in Hammersmith on Kings Street and they refused to serve us because he was with me. My brown skin was obviously not acceptable in there. I felt like a bla
- Did the incident really happen? - Considering what liar this creature is, I doubt it. And if they allegedly 'refused to serve,' was it really because of 'Murzynka's' 'brown skin,' or because of something else, e.g. the creature insulted them in a racist way?
The people were backward peasants
- This expression certainly expresses a racist Polonophobic stereotype. Another proof of Murzynka's Polonophobia.
What kind of Pole is her boyfriend that he puts up with a creature like this? I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole.
I have nothing to do with Puzzler, I only know him from his posts on this forum
- Thank you. I've got nothing to do with cowards like you.