yep, and also many capitalists were jews (think bankers and rothschild, warburg..) and also many scientists and Nobel Prize winners.. Maybe it's just that the average Jew is more clever than the average non Jew??
My family were wealthy ranchers, and had to flee their home town of Krasno Polje in Belarus to avoid being killed by the Bolsheviks, so I highly doubt we were pro communism.
The reason you can find us at the top of both sides of the conflict is simple:
1. Education in our culture tops the list!
2. We are not "drinking" people (alcohol), once a week is ok to have drinks with your friends, but not Mon-Fri after work.
3. After work we are usually: reading, taking classes, working more, trying to start a small biz, etc. We are busy boddies.
4. We are very competitive. You you think you can do something well, I will try to do it better!
5. Cheating, spousal abuse, divorces, are at much lower rates, which gives us a better atmosphere to persue activities that lead to success.
6. A religious phylosopy that has cultivated and improved on the above. (Every household in North Korea has a Talmud, it is part of state mandated education now, that's how much they respect our philosophy of success).
I will not apologize for any of the above! I will always be competitive! I will teach my kids to work harder, study more, and be more competitive then the next guy!