1. Rodzina 500?
2. Anti-terrorist law being drafted (the PO had 8 years during a period fraught with terrrorist activity and...nada, zilch, nic, nichts...)
3. Public media law: at last the oppositon is given a say. Unlike the PO regime which marginalised the opposition, re every controversial issue both sides under the PiS reform are given the chance to speak their piece.
4. Law-enforcement reform enabling a crackdown on all forms of crime.
5. A proposal or draft (I'm not sure) to protect Polish farmland from greedy foreign devlopers using "straw" Poles to do their dirty work.
6. Polonisation affecting industry, banking, retailers, etc. to ensure Poland's economic sovereignty.
7. Also a boost to Polish culture -- reactivation of Pegaz and Sonda by popular request. Documentaries censored by PO, "półkowniki", are now shown on TVP Historia and other TVP channels.
Good changes are everywhere. There are many more but I'm not a gung-ho Sejm nut into everything that happens there.