The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Law  % width posts: 2

Single certificate from Poland

lilikah 1 | -
7 Feb 2023 #1
Hello everyone!

I am a polish citizen and currently live in Finland. To prove my civil status as single, apparently I need a certificate from Poland that I've never been married.

Does anyone know if I can obtain or request this document online or at least on the Polish Consulate here?
pawian 223 | 24,583
8 Feb 2023 #2
on the Polish Consulate here?

Yes, you can apply for the document through the Consulate. It will cost you about 30 euros. Call them and enquire for details.

Home / Law / Single certificate from Poland