is Russia's illegal invasion of one of Poland's best friends, brave Ukraine.
There are different opinions
Translation from Polish newspaper "independenttrader" :
Ukraine - Who is the aggressor of Russia or NATO?
To understand the current events in Ukraine we have to go back a little in time. Since the end of the Second World War the world was divided into 2 hostile camps. On the one hand, we had the USA and Western Europe forming a joint trade bloc and NATO. On the other hand, we had the USSR.
1. After the disintegration of the Soviet Union in 1991, the former members of the Warsaw Pact (GDR, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary) and Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia remained outside the direct influence of the newly formed Russian Federation and NATO. It was so called. Buffer zone. At the same time, with the military upheaval made by Yeltsin, the economy of Russia, the last state that could threaten the hegemony of the United States and NATO, was destroyed in the future.
Over the years, the "West" extended its influence to the former Baltic states and into the Warsaw Pact. After 8 years of economic agony Borys Yeltsin resigned his position and was temporarily appointed Vladimir Putin, who after the election was officially sworn in as president of the Russian Federation.
The first decade of the 21st century brought further expansion both NATO and the EU to the east. The only buffer between NATO and Russia was Belarus and Ukraine. It is worth recalling that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was established as a defensive organization against the possible aggression of the USSR. Since the time of intervention in Serbia, NATO has turned into an offensive organization acting as an international police force outside of any UN control.
Over the last dozen or so years NATO has intervened in:
- Afghanistan - 13-year invasion, alleged search for bearded lord. For the insight I recommend to study the location of this country in relation to Russia and mineral richness. Interesting, which country produces 90% opiates and who benefits from it?
- Iraq - For 11 years NATO troops are looking for weapons of mass destruction there. Found only oil.
- Libya - we support fighters for freedom and it does not matter that 95% of these militants are from outside Libya. I wonder what happened to Gaddafi gold to be the basis of the golden dinars and who are currently earning oil since the bestial way was killed dictator with the support that the European authorities can only dream of.
- Mali - 90% of citizens, NATO countries are not able to show where this country is on the map. Still, our troops defend the regime from terrorists or freedom fighters (I'm confused by the terms).
- Syria - NATO's official mission does not lead but exclusively train fighters for freedom, the same against whom it fights in Afghanistan or Iraq
- I miss the interventions in Somalia, Yemen and Pakistan because they only participate in US troops without NATO support