I agree with you but as i mentioned before, i told them about my current salary and my expectation. They also said that they won't proceed if my salary is not in their range. Well, i will look for new opportunities in another countries.
I sent you an email, i also paste answers here:
1) These are simple HR questions, i also wrote them in my thread: Why do you want to work for Atos, Why do you want to move Poland, What is your best success in your work life, what is the difficult situation you have ever been in...
You can also check about questions and answers on internet: "frequently asked HR questions and answers"
2) I had two technical interview. First one is simple; they just check if you know something in general or not. Then second one is detailed about your profession. Mostly there is a senior or expert team member who is asking technical question.
3) In my interview there were one HR member (for HR interview) and one technical member for technical interview. Interviews were seperated, 45 min HR, 45 min technical.
4) It's not important HR interview is first or last. You passed first interview and then they will discuss your skills after these interviews. They won't say "we don't need to drive second technical interview" if your HR interview will be unsuccessful. Please consider that my both interviews (HR+Tech) were in same time.
5) Well, they asked about my expectation and my salary expectation was too high. They said ok about this and they carried on meetings. But they offered %60 less than my expectation. Of course this was too low for me.
6) I can only say that if you want to get this job, just prepare well for interviews and if you don't know the answer, just say "i don't have any information about it"
P.S: please inform me if you will get a result.