I just assumed someoene like Miss America would be extraordinary.
You still don't get my point. These days the words don't actually mean what they are supposed to mean and most people don't even realize that:
- Miss World is not the most beautiful woman.
- Nobel Peace Prize winner hates peace.
- Expert in finance cannot count to 100.
- A devouted believer doesn't believe in God.
- Exemplary husband or wife masturbate in public.
- Healthy eating proponent is obese.
- Raising debt ceiling is nor raising debt.
- The most popular man is in fact a woman.
Btw. I was some years off with my assumption above:
A transgender student at Marina High School in Huntington Beach made history Friday evening by becoming the school's Homecoming Queen.