See how progressive I can be?
And constructive... Let's see if you and other "feminists" can offer the specifics for the final version of the abortion law for Polish women. Let's call it Pawian Abortion Law - PAL. So, here we go...
Under PAL, abortions will be allowed as follows:
1. Unconditional or for a specific reason?
2. How many weeks into pregnancy?
3. How many abortions in 5 years for each woman?
4. How many abortions in a lifetime?
5. Who will pay?
6. Is sperm donor's consent required?
7. Should there be a nationwide limit on abortions?
8. If yes to 7, what is the limit in percent of all pregnancies?
9. Who will pay if there are medical complications?
10. Who will pay for psychological treatment?
OK, leftists and feminists, here is your opportunity to make your views known and to advance feminist movement.