that means i can't travel to Schengen countries ? i think Poland is one of Schengen countries
Wiza krajowa (D) upoważnia do przebywania:
- na terytorium Polski na czas pobytu oraz okres ważności, na jaki została wydana;
- oraz dodatkowo do poruszania się po terytorium pozostałych państw Schengen do trzech miesięcy w okresie półrocznym.
A national visa (D) authorizes the residence:
- On Polish territory for the duration of the stay and the period of validity for which it was issued;
- And in addition to travel through the territory of other Schengen countries for three months in half year.
can i work as a part timer with this visa if not then i have to do 4 that
According to: info-migrator.pl/pl-4-praca_w_polsce-12-zezwolenie_na_prac%C4%99.htm it seems that yes.
Also, a student who is a foreigner , can legally work in Poland without having official permission , provided that studying day and has a residence card . In another case ( for example, when studying wieczorowo ) to work legally should have a visa with the right to work. In such a situation, a student applying for a visa , instead of a permit shall submit a written statement of the employer of his intention to work in Poland . This applies to students :
a full-time studies pursued in Poland - in July, August and September ;
b taking professional internships implemented by organizations that are members of international associations of students ;
c who work in the framework of public employment services and their foreign partners , if necessary the foreigner work is confirmed by the competent authority of employment ;
d colleges who undertake apprenticeships ( within 6 months), under the regulations of study or curriculum, organized in the framework of an agreement between a foreign institution of higher education and the employer, registered with the labor office competent for the place of residence of the employer ;
e of higher education ( in the Member States of the European Union or the European Economic Area countries outside the European Union or of the Swiss Confederation ) who undertake apprenticeships under the regulations of study or curriculum, subject to referral to the practice of higher education .
if i got a part time job in Poland how much my Monthly income will be or with this can i work as part timer outside poland like Germany ect. is work permit required ?
- minimum salary for full time job is around 1100 pln net
- you cannot work outside of Poland
- work permit to Germany is independent to your presence in Poland, You need German permit, check German embassy.