The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Travel  % width posts: 2

Using Polish Drivers License abroad

samxyz1234 3 | 2
2 Nov 2018 #1
Hi Friends

Could you please let me know in which countries can a person drive (when on a holiday) if he/she has a Drivers License (Cat B/B1) issued in Poland?
jgrabner 1 | 76
2 Nov 2018 #2
in all EEU states (== European Union plus Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein) and Switzerland. For others, the locally obtainable międzynarodowe prawo jazdy can be used in selected countries listed here:

it might just not be so easy anmore to weasel out of traffic tickets as it was in the past:

Home / Travel / Using Polish Drivers License abroad
BoldItalic [quote]
To post as Guest, enter a temporary username or login and post as a member.