The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Study  % width posts: 16

Permanent card for International Students in Poland?

Honeymoon55 6 | 28
29 Apr 2017 #1
Hi ! I would like to know after how long exactly can a Non EU student in Poland apply for a Permanent residence card?
Passing by
29 Apr 2017 #2
pay 2000 euros to agents and they get u 3 year Temporary resident card they have been openly advertising on banners in heenka market in warsaw.
OP Honeymoon55 6 | 28
29 Apr 2017 #3
@Passing by
What do you mean exactly?
Passing by
29 Apr 2017 #4
i mean what i just posted.You will most likely never get permanent card until you pay around 950pln a month in polish taxes for 6 years which almost comes to 70k pln.Most of these students pay taxes in Poland and go to france/germany etc in western countries work illegally there and pay them agents here in Poland to pay there taxes.But if you are caught working illegally there you will be deported.
OP Honeymoon55 6 | 28
29 Apr 2017 #5
@Passing by
Well I thought that if you study and live in Poland for 5 years, you can apply for it
Passing by
29 Apr 2017 #6
WRONG! Did an agent or so called some consultant tell you that? Even if you study You have a study visa not a temporary residence?and you do need 5 years of temporary even before you are elligible to apply for permanent residence.Even after you get permanent residence you can legally only work in Poland just only travel as tourist in western countries until your employer(if you find one) send you on work.
OP Honeymoon55 6 | 28
29 Apr 2017 #7
@Passing by
I'm having Karta poytu which is a residence permit ! Not student Visa.
Passing by
29 Apr 2017 #8
Then make sure when you renew your Karta that you have paid taxes.After 5 years you can apply for permanent provided you have paid taxes and can self support yourself and have a dewelling to live.Are you from pakistan,india,bangladesh,nepal,or vietnam???
OP Honeymoon55 6 | 28
29 Apr 2017 #9
Non of these countries. Not even close
Passing by
29 Apr 2017 #10
I cant beleive that even these agents/consutants are competing for business.I just found out that they have promocjas on there services lol and now charging 800 euro down from 2600 euros to get trmporary residences to these so called students.

If you need real help go to Zlota trasy mall and look for any group of indians and ask them who is there agent/consultant and they will advice you.
1 Jul 2019 #11
I saw somewhere that trc time for study will be counted as half... Is it true??
DominicB - | 2,709
1 Jul 2019 #12
Yes, that's correct. One year only counts as six months, and four years only counts as two years. That means that you have to spend at least three more years as a temporary resident with a full time job on a real work contract. Very few graduates are able to fulfill that requirement. It's so difficult, that it might as well be impossible.
nsankara 1 | 2
19 Mar 2020 #13
@Passing by
still they do?

Or is it old thread?
10 Jul 2020 #14
hello, how easy is it to work in Poland after graduating from one of its universities (as a doctor)
mafketis 35 | 10,667
10 Jul 2020 #15

It depends on the field, how well you know the language and culture and things like that...
pawian 213 | 22,276
11 Jul 2020 #16
This question was probably asked by a wanna be student of medicine. I think if a guy successfully graduates from a 5 year uni course, he or she should speak Polish communicatively so language issues won`t be a problem.

Home / Study / Permanent card for International Students in Poland?
BoldItalic [quote]
To post as Guest, enter a temporary username or login and post as a member.