Thats a staggering number.
I know we don't like each other particularly much, but would appreciate if you answered some questions.
1) Are incoming Ukrainians helping to offset labor costs for hospitality businesses? The steak restaurant example you cited - was he keeping all of his pre-war staff on payroll despite seeing only 10% of expected business month in, month out?
2) How much is inflation affecting your recipe ingredient costs? Did you have to update your menu prices during this period? If so, how many times?
3) What's happening with rents for commercial RE? Top end, like Rynek, and lower end?
4) I understand your business is more reliant on foreigners, but have you seen any noticeable drop off of Poles dining out?
5) Do you expect inflation to slow down next year?
Why would they come to Poland?
I don't know - maybe because unless they are in the east near our humanitarian corridors, there is really no easy way for them to reach Russia. I guess the shortest route would be to travel to Poland, then fly to Istanbul, and from there to Russia. That involves money, which I expect is precious for them at the moment.