The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Law  % width posts: 2

Emigrating with child out of Poland

19 Feb 2020 #1
if a relationship has ended (not married) can one spouse move out of Poland with the child? What would need to happen? since there was marriage and wont be a divorce how to arrange for custody? can a father block a mother from emigrating?
Lenka 3 | 2,885
19 Feb 2020 #2
The father is still a father (if named in the birth certificate). All cutody issues are dealt with by family court.
It is possible to stop someone LEGALLY taking kid out of the country.

Home / Law / Emigrating with child out of Poland
BoldItalic [quote]
To post as Guest, enter a temporary username or login and post as a member.