The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
 
 
User: Guest

Posts by Dirk diggler  

Joined: 9 May 2017 / Male ♂
Warnings: 2 - OB
Last Post: 23 Jun 2022
Threads: 10
Posts: 4,580
From: A White Wonderland
Speaks Polish?: Tak
Interests: Professional kebab remover

Displayed posts: 4590 / page 7 of 153
sort: Latest first   Oldest first   |
Dirk diggler   
20 Nov 2020
Love / Polish women are the most beautiful in the world! [1718]

Irish

ROFL!!!!!!

Everyone knows that Eastern European and Scandinavian women are far more beautiful than Western European and arguably the most beautiful in the world. And there's very few German, British, Irish, etc. that are a 7 or more.
Dirk diggler   
19 Nov 2020
Life / So if Poland is apparently "97% Polish" according to official statistics, what is the other 3%? [68]

Well no **** it's not going to be all, 100% of Poles. There's idiots and brainwashed people in even the most superior of nationalities and peoples. Tens of millions of people, half, 3/4 of the country, is not "some" people - that's a force to be reckoned with and respected. And that's why Poles and Hungarians, two very close allies, have been an enemy of the jews - we're onto their bullshit more so than other Europeans.

I really wonder how they still managed to nearly get eradicated...in spite of all that power and might....

Who cares? I'm just glad that as a result Poland doesn't have to deal with a fraction of the bullshit coming from them than if WW2 never happened. WW2 hurt Poland, sure, but hey you can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. And thanks to that Poland is nearly judenfrei. We'd have a worse ZOG than the USA's if Germany never attacked us.

But the answer is the jews didn't have quite the political control that they do now - they were just building up on it. Afterall, it was shortly after WW1 that they conned the British government into two timing the Saudis for helping them against the Ottomans and gave them Palestine instead. Also, the USA was still ruled by the WASP families at the time - not jews like it is today.
Dirk diggler   
19 Nov 2020
Life / So if Poland is apparently "97% Polish" according to official statistics, what is the other 3%? [68]

Some Poles? More like half the country... Stop trying to downplay reality - it's not going to work. No matter how much you lie and propoganda you spew the facts remain - most Poles are anti-LGBT and doesn't support gay marraige or adoption, most Poles don't want turd world migrants in their midst, and according to the ADL half the country is anti-semitic although in reality I'm confident that number is much higher. Poland is not some liberal western utopia - if that's what you want go to Germanistan or the United Kaliphate.

haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-adl-report-poland-south-africa-ukraine-and-hungary-most-anti-semitic-countries-1.8156819
kafkadesk.org/2019/11/30/poland-and-hungary-among-the-most-anti-semitic-countries-in-europe/
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-global-survey-of-18-countries-finds-hardcore-anti-semitic-attitudes-remain

Oy vey! Antisemitism!! Send in Silvershekelbergstein & Co.!!

Couldn't be more proud of my fellow Poles for making us top the list = ) I'd rather have Poland be the most anti-semitic country in Europe than win 100 gold medals - it'll take us much further as a country and people that's for sure. Otherwise the jews would've already got their hundred billion dollar extortion.
Dirk diggler   
19 Nov 2020
News / Poles say a big YES to our European Union [957]

@Vesko Vukovic

That's the only way to deal with them. Otherwise they'll never learn. The European men especially in UK, France and Germany have become softer than a Polish teenage girl and that's why the migrants have their way with them. They don't even know how to stand up for themselves. It's quite sad actually because these are counties that I have fond memories of vacationing and traveling there. But that's what happens when the men in society lose their balls and become punk ass *******.
Dirk diggler   
19 Nov 2020
Life / So if Poland is apparently "97% Polish" according to official statistics, what is the other 3%? [68]

You can call them whatever you want, the fact is there's a lot of damn good reasons why Poles and hundreds of millions if not billions of others don't like jews. Maybe if the jews stopped trying to extort billions from us, influencing our politics, media, and financial structures, and stopped all their **** talking in the media outlets they own things would be different. But of course that's asking too much from them. They can't help being what they are though.
Dirk diggler   
19 Nov 2020
News / Poles say a big YES to our European Union [957]

Thank God Poland was spared this madness. I couldn't be more proud of my people.

I was in France a few times - most recently over a decade ago. There were tons of turd worlders there already - I can only imagine how it looks now that millions more came and the existing turd worlders multiply like stoned test bunnies. I'll never forget punching some skinny african square in the throat after he tried to sell my mom some knock off purses and then grabbed her by the elbow when she tried to walk away. All the pussy frenchies were staring rofl - obviously they're not use to white people standing up for themselves otherwise their country wouldn't be half as cucked and thoroughly "enriched" as it is. Even as a young teenager I wasn't going to let someone disrespect me or my family like that and get away with it. But I give him props - the dude actually apologized, we shook hands, and that was it. I'll never forget that day.
Dirk diggler   
19 Nov 2020
Life / So if Poland is apparently "97% Polish" according to official statistics, what is the other 3%? [68]

Jewish Poles

I don't need to read a thread or book to know there's no such thing. Nor do I need to read some PF thread to know that jews have completely different genetics, culture, religion and customs than actual Roman Catholic Poles. Hell the Tatars are more Polish than the Jews - at least they stood alongside Poland fighting the motherland's enemies while the Jews conspired with every partition power to **** the country over even more and continue to do so till today. There is only Jews who live or lived in Poland, no "Polish Jews" and just like in every country they reside they p1ssed off the majority population with their behavior. They are the only group to have been kicked out of over 100 countries, city-states, principalities, etc. over the course of 2 millenia. But of course they're all anti-semites, it couldn't be possibly the Jews own fault for pissing off over 100 different countries over 2000 years. Poland let them in when they literally had no where else to go in Europe as they overstayed their welcome and were driven out by force everywhere else.

What have the Jews done to repay us? Conspire with the Germans to create their own seperate country, join the commies at the drop of a hat, form a 5th column with the Bolsheviks during the invasion of Poland, kill of tons of Polish patriots after WW2, and to top it off now they demand billions in reparations and disrespect and slander Poland in all the media outlets they own. What a joke!

True Polish patriots during the interwar period were very clear about the jewish problem - they wanted them gone from Poland just as bad as Hitler did.

Jews are fine. Not perfect but fine. Same as us Sarmats (ie Slavs).

ROFL!!! Wow you are brainwashed... Go tell a Polish "Sarmat" patriot that they're the same as Jews and you'll see their reaction.
Dirk diggler   
17 Nov 2020
News / New European Council's report: "Poland oasis of racism, xenophobia and homophobia" ... [343]

@Bratwurst Boy

I have said repeatedly that we could definitely learn a thing or two from the muslims or even Russia in terms of how to handle the gays. Point is, most Poles don't like gays and no amount of jewish and eu propoganda is going to change that. There's a reason why Poles put that marraige is a protected institution between man and woman in the constitution and there's no desire to change that.
Dirk diggler   
17 Nov 2020
News / New European Council's report: "Poland oasis of racism, xenophobia and homophobia" ... [343]

That's asking about the term LGBT...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Poland

Take your pick -

In a 2013 opinion poll conducted by CBOS, 68% of Poles were against gays and lesbians publicly showing their way of life, 65% of Poles were against same-sex civil unions, 72% were against same-sex marriage and 88% were against adoption by same-sex couples.

In a CBOS opinion poll from August 2013, a majority (56%) of respondents stated that "homosexuality is always wrong and can never be justified". 26% stated that there is nothing wrong with it and can always be justified". 12% were indifferent.

A CBOS opinion poll from February 2014 found that 70% of Poles believed that same-sex sexual activity "is morally unacceptable", while only 22% believed it "is morally acceptable".

52.5% thought that the current scale of promotion of gay content is excessive

An Ipsos survey in October 2019 found that a majority of Polish men under 40 believe that "the LGBT movement and gender ideology" is the "biggest threat facing them in the 21st century"

"Homosexual propaganda needs to be limited, so children will not have an improper perspective on the family." - 56% agreed, 44% disagreed

2019 - 84% against gay adoption, 66% against marraiges, 60% against registered partnerships... 50-80% would not accept a gay

Dirk, I'm sure Jamel is Juden- und Homo-Frei! Maybe you should start looking for property there...

If it's in Germany it most certainly is not... Germanistan is arguably the most cucked nation in Europe after the United Kaliphate and French Emirate. If I wanted to live around a bunch of mud I'd move to the south side of Chicago.
Dirk diggler   
17 Nov 2020
Life / So if Poland is apparently "97% Polish" according to official statistics, what is the other 3%? [68]

Aside from a few dishes and songs, Jews had surprisingly little contribution to mainstrea. Polish culture

That's because Jews never have been and never will be Poles. They are genetically and culturally distinct from Poles - that is why they've been pushing to establish their own seperate state within Poland and/or have Jewish control over Poland through Germany. These are people who despise Poland and have been a destructive force ever since their arrival. Many Poles view the 1939 German invasion as a tragedy and it was, but the silver lining is that as a result even 50+ years later we're almost judenfrei.

hat's like a travel guide om London talking about just Indian food.

Wouldn't be a surprise considering the fact that there's more non-British living in Londonistan than natives...
Dirk diggler   
17 Nov 2020
News / New European Council's report: "Poland oasis of racism, xenophobia and homophobia" ... [343]

In Poland you have 1/3 of the country proudly displaying homophobia.

More like 80%+, 1/3 is LGBT free thanks to wise municipal administrators who don't want the anal brigades to brainwash even more children.

@pawian

Regardless of what words you nitpick, the fact remains that the majority of Poles are against LGBT whether that's gay marraige, adoption, or even accepting a gay teacher, childminder, co-worker etc.

Most Poles don't like pedaly - that's a fact. Miesjca pedala jest pod butem!
Dirk diggler   
17 Nov 2020
News / New European Council's report: "Poland oasis of racism, xenophobia and homophobia" ... [343]

But that scum shouldn`t be considered typical Poles. They are a pathetic minority.

Fact: over 80% of Poles are against expanding LGBT rights like gay adoption and 3/4 of Poles are against turd world immigration.

In fact, right now there's a bill to ban pride parades all together. Hopefully it passes, but even if it doesn't every year the fags will get beaten up and have bricks thrown at them. Most Poles don't like pedaly - miejsce pedala jest pod butem

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-lgbt-pride-ban-pis-b1721739.html
Dirk diggler   
16 Nov 2020
Life / So if Poland is apparently "97% Polish" according to official statistics, what is the other 3%? [68]

Jews only consider themselves white when they feel the need to teach us about white guilt and boo-hoo for black/brown people.

Jews are not Poles - never have been, never will be. They are two completely separate peoples.

Let us have democratic process in Poland where diversity is encouraged.

No thanks. Stats speak for themselves - most Poles don't want more diversity.
Dirk diggler   
14 Nov 2020
News / Thousands of Polish women attend Czarny Piątek rally in Warsaw [780]

do you support PiS or Konfederacja, Dirk?

Konfederacja more so in terms of ideology, but PiS in terms of actually winning elections on a large scale. 99% of Konfederacja's platform I agree with. They're killing it with the youth - polls show 20% of under 30's vote for Konfederacja.

polls show different results now

Yeah and they continue to show PiS in 1st and as usual in front of 2nd place PO - hence why PiS keeps winning elections and PO keeps crying that they lost

Dirk supports any rightwingers who resist LGBT, liberated women, EU enthusiasts, immigrants, abortion etc. So, PiS and Konfa match perfectly.

Not resist, fight against such trash. Not that LGBT, immigrants, etc. are all that popular even among more centrist and left leaning polls. Even PO realizes they can't push the multikulti and pro-LGBT agendas without losing a bunch of voters. Thank God I'm lucky enough to belong to a nation where 3/4 are against turd world migrants and 80%+ against gay adoption.
Dirk diggler   
13 Nov 2020
News / Thousands of Polish women attend Czarny Piątek rally in Warsaw [780]

Why are you lying again?

Lying? Remind me who is the current president of Poland? Which party has the most seats n the Sejm? Which 1st place party is consistently 10-20+ percentage points above 2nd place PO? That's right...
Dirk diggler   
3 Nov 2020
History / Do Polish people in general dislike Russia or Germany more? [369]

What do you think about Russians or Ukrainians?

I work with a lot of Ukrainians but not too many Russians. Most the Ukrainians I've dealt with are pretty capable but from my experience don't do too well with a high level of autonomy and need to be guided along. They're not really the kind of people where you can give them general guidelines or tell them to do something and expect a good result - you have to hold their hand and walk them through it. The engineers and programmers are very capable and hard working, but the sales, marketing, social media, etc. tend to be par at best.
Dirk diggler   
2 Nov 2020
History / Modern myths and legends about communist past in Poland [227]

I don't think you can even register maluchy anymore... I was under the impression that the government wasn't allowing new registrations to phase them out because they're so unsafe..

At least the Polonez is somewhat safer. My cousin had one before he upgraded to a Corvette - quite a big jump. At the time (late 90's) he was one of only 3 people in Poland to apparently own a Corvette. Was probably the nicest car around especially in a **** hole like Walbrzych of all places.
Dirk diggler   
2 Nov 2020
History / Do Polish people in general dislike Russia or Germany more? [369]

Germans and Russians are both historic rivals for Poland - and it's like that even today. Difference is that Poles and Germans despite German aggression coming up every so often managed to somehow have an uneasy co-existence. It's not like that with Poles and Russians. A lot of Russians would still love for Poland to be a Soviet vassal. With Germans it's more geo-political and increasingly economic rivalry. Poland's clout is increasing while Germany's is still strong, but stagnant.

I've worked with just almost every nationality and I can say that the Germans are by far the most stuck-up and make way too many assumptions but they're also the most diligent and most competitive, even more so than E Asians and Indians.
Dirk diggler   
2 Nov 2020
History / Modern myths and legends about communist past in Poland [227]

Trabant was a POS... Wartburg was much better imo.

The best cars you could have in the PRL at least in the 80s were Fiat Mirafiori (very rare and super expensive), a diesel Mercedes, VW Golf/Jetta, BMW 3, and Polonez. If you had any of those you were ballin' - probably were a cinkciarz, corrupt PRL official, smuggler, gangster, and/or had people sending you USD's.