/ Job Relocation to Lodz from Mexico
Hi, It's nice to hear you. I live in Lodz and it's average salary here. Please keep in mind that 6 400 gross, is 4 500 net (that is how much you earn each month, rest of it are the taxes and contributions to national insurance company called ZUS). Most people in PL earn around 5 000 PLN. If you and your wife will work both and earn around 5 000 PLN per month each, it will be quite good for you and you can live on a good level. But if you will be only earn it could be not enough for you both.
I think that Lodz is quite good place to start. The prices here are smaller than in Warsaw (our capital) and you can find apartment in reasonable price. From the other hand if the money want satisfied you, you can looking for a job in Warsaw or some other city in PL. Lodz is also poorer that the Warsaw.
If you have any further question or need any assistance in Lodz you can contact with me at email@example.com.
- rent of 2 beds studio in city center (40-60 square meter) cost around 2 000 - 3 000 PLN;
- rent a room in Tricity area Gdańsk - Gdynia - Sopot (on the seaside) - 150-300 PLN per night;
- simple dinner for one person 20-35 PLN;
- dinner in fancy restaurant 40-80 PLN;
- medium pizza (40cm) - 20-30 PLN;
- bottle of coke 2 l - 5-6 PLN;
- beer in restaurant - 8-12 PLN;
- beer in the shop 3-6 PLN;
- monthly ticket for local transport (busues, tramp) - 148 PLN;
- sim card with unlimited talks and 10 GB internet - 50 PLN.