It could be another false alarm like the 'gold train' or a stunt by PiS to line someone's pocket but still interesting. It would be great if they find it although since Amber dries out with time it would probably be in very poor condition.
- A museum in Poland believes it has discovered the legendary Amber Room
- The room, worth £250million, was looted when the Nazis invaded Russia
- Exactly where it was taken still remains one of the war's greatest mysteries
- Museum officials claim to have used geo-radar to uncover a hidden bunker
- They believe it could contain Amber Room treasure and will start digging
But now, bosses at the Mamerki museum near Wegorzewo, north east Poland, say it may have been hidden behind a false wall that was sealed shut inside an old wartime bunker - after finding an unknown room measuring 6.5ft wide and 10ft long using geo-radar.