It's simply my list of preferences, there isn't an absolute must that all of them have to be fulfilled.
1. I know that perfectly well
2. Depends on my income and line of work, I could basically have a soccer team.
3. Most likely not, increase in age tends to decrease fertility, which is why I would be open for adoption. I am not planning on remarrying after a divorce either so it's a non-issue for me.
4. I am very conscious about changes for a women's body after giving birth, again I am not expecting a women to look like in her 20's for the rest of her life. I simply want to share my best years, with her best years together when married (meaning having kids, can't see myself having kids without marriage).
6. Then I wouldn't be interested in any romantic relationship with 99.9% of whom you know. I am only planning on marrying one women.
7. Trying to be clever, while being distasteful with a nip of arrogance without actually knowing what the topic at hand is about. I try not to fall in to that trap quite a lot.
11. Desires to have sex without imagining/wanting the consequences of it (children), it's rather off putting for me that anyone has some sort of addiction (I had a lot of them in my youth and strive to reduce them as much as possible, so having somebody close in my life which rather add troubles in that department rather then help out would be very damaging for the relationship long term)