The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Language  % width posts: 4

Is there a Polish way of saying 'USA' on forms?

7 Aug 2022 #1
When filling out official forms in Polish, how is the USA referred to? I know some states have a Polish spelling, i.e. Texas -> Teksas.
pawian 223 | 24,583
7 Aug 2022 #2

The same coz it is the shortest.

a Polish spelling,

No need to change the spelling in this case, but the pronunciation changes into Polish - [u es a]
OP curious1923
8 Aug 2022 #3
Thank you!
pawian 223 | 24,583
9 Aug 2022 #4

Wait a minute! On second thoughts, I checked it again and found out there is another way. It is Stany Zjednoczone but only in documents in bilingual version in which your country is written as the United States. Amasing.
ZUS - Social Security form requesting Am pension

Home / Language / Is there a Polish way of saying 'USA' on forms?