The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Posts by rojocjohnson  

Joined: 9 Feb 2018 / Male ♂
Last Post: 3 Jan 2020
Threads: 2
Posts: 1
From: Poland
Speaks Polish?: No

Displayed posts: 3
sort: Latest first   Oldest first   |
3 Jan 2020
Law / TRP - File Closure (pobyt czasowy - temporary residence permit in Poland) [2]

Hey there,

I'm an Non European.

Could you please advise how can I close the file of Pobyt Czaswoy with voivodeship which is under Process after given appeal for a quiet long time.

> I applied for TRP in Poznan Voivodeship in Oct 2017.
> Negative decision was out in Feb 2019 & later given for appeal.
> Since the process took time, I left Poland long back and return to Home country .
> Now I would like to close the file in order to avoid any rejection while applying for new Visa in Europe / UK.

15 Aug 2018
Law / Change the residential address in an on going application - Poland's temporary residence and work permit [3]


Adding new Job Contract into ongoing file for Poland's karta pobytu

Hi Members,
My application for residence permit *** work permit is ongoing in the Voivodeship. My current company was not able to meet the requirement of Labor Market test. I found a new company that could meet the all the requirements. My question is whether it possible to submit the new job contract with all the necessary documents into the ongoing file. If so what are the standard procedure.

9 Feb 2018
Law / Change the residential address in an on going application - Poland's temporary residence and work permit [3]

Hello Members,
I am a non-EU Citizen.
I got a job and my employer applied for the temporary residence and work permit in the PoznaƄ Voivodeship as the Company located in that jurisdiction.

I was staying in Poznan but recently I moved to Wroclaw after the 3 months of document submission.
Now my status of visa processing reflecting as "evidentiary proceeding".
Moreover instead of contacting the PRO of company Voivodeship send letter to my Poznan address asking some clarification in documentation which I failed to acquire because I quit that apartment one month back.

My question :

1) Can I change the residential address in the on going application at Poznan Voivodeship for the communication purpose to my new address at Wroclaw
by presenting the Tenancy agreement even after 4 months of processing ?

2) If I do so, is there any chance that my case could move from Poznan to Wroclaw Voivodeship ?

3) Does it will affect the final verdict of Voivodeship?

Rojo Johnson