The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Posts by agnieszka_o_s  

Joined: 23 Feb 2011 / Female ♀
Last Post: 23 Feb 2011
Threads: 1
Posts: -

Speaks Polish?: yes

Displayed posts: 1
sort: Oldest first   Latest first   |
23 Feb 2011
USA, Canada / I live in the US and changed my name. I need Polish passport (the old one expired). [5]

Hello! I live in the US and my polish passport is expired... and my name has changed. I've tried calling the consulate without luck. I sent an email (bounced back). What now? Are there any attorneys that can help out? I don't want to fly to Chicago to find out that I'm missing some document or a translation or something or some other silliness. My free time is rather limited. Can anyone help?? How do I get a new polish passport??