Return PolishForums LIVE
  PolishForums Archive :
Archives - 2005-2009 / Life  % width 6

Paying back child support in Poland

torotoro123 1 | 1  
14 Oct 2008 /  #1
Hello and thanks in advance. I would really like some help about paying back child support in Poland. We have found out that my sister's ex'husband worked under the table in Italy for two years to not pay child support to her in Poland. If she has proof of his woeking during that time, does she have any legal rights? Thank you very much
14 Oct 2008 /  #2
It depends how strong that proof is. I think she should get advice from social worker or lawyer. It is also vital if she knows how much he earned during this time.

Anyway, good luck with this case!
15 Oct 2008 /  #3
She can claim for three years back.
OP torotoro123 1 | 1  
18 Oct 2008 /  #4
Thanks so much for your replies. His employer, who had paid him under the table, (because he didn't want to pay child support), has since declared him employed since 2005, so I think the proof couldn't be any stronger.
26 Mar 2009 /  #5
I've been looking for a site to tell me could tell me in English that he would be required to pay back child support for the past three years. I have the documentation and I really need to have the proof of Polish law. Can anyone help me? Or if someone can diresct me to a site in Polish, I may be able to find someone to translate in for me here. Thanks in advance.
26 Mar 2009 /  #6
I have the documentation and I really need to have the proof of Polish law.

Can I ask why you need that?

Archives - 2005-2009 / Life / Paying back child support in PolandArchived