As usual, a bunch of low-self-esteem creatures picking on and mobbing up against the Poles? This mobbing up against one scapegoat group creates the sense of unity among the remaining groups, doesn't it?
Let's have a look at what they are babbling about this time.
This is a subject I'm very curious about.
- And exactly why would you be so 'curious' about it? Are you equally curious about the scores of Africans, Asiatics etc. illegals living in Holland? How about the crime rate amongst these folks in Holland? Do your media talk about it as much as about the alleged Polish crimes in Holland? By the way, what's wrong with Poles working in Holland? What's wrong with Poles working legally in any EU country?
I think noimmigration objects to Britain being used as a stepping stone for Poles to set up businesses in Poland or gain some valuable experience. I can see his point
- And here comes Seanus the Polonophobe and megalomaniac from Scotland who this time is seeing the 'point' in the rant of a vicious psychopath who has advocated physical violence against the Poles. So you think, Seanus, that the Poles use Britain as some 'stepping stone' to set up businesses in Poland and gain some valuable experience, and that it is bad, but oh well, that's the way the world is rollin' today? What would you mean by this alleged use of Britain by Poles as a stepping stone and by the alleged gaining of experience (in what?) by them in Britan, and why specifically this alleged use of Britain by Poles as a stepping stone and for gaining experience would be bad?
If England has a problem with Polish immigrants or any Eastern Europeans for that matter, maybe they should introduce some quota system? Follow the example of the US from 1800/1900s. That's how they regulated the amount of immigrants coming from e.g. Asia.
- To begin with, it's not in England but in Scotland that the Poles have been harassed the most by the locals. In England, it is mainly the media psychopaths (eg. Daily Mail, Daily Express, BBC) who attack the Poles. So you recommend a quota system in EU for 'East Europeans' but not for the Third World masses (there are ca 8 million of Third World illegals in EU)? Why? The American 'quota system' has been criticised as racist, but you say it should be used in regard to Poles and others? (Actually, it was used by US towards the Poles in the 1920s and is being used still re the visa harassment.) Maybe we should use a quota system on the number of British coming to 'Eastern Europe' and British businesses operating in our countries? Maybe we should kick out all the foreign 'supermarkets' from Poland; then our native business would flourish? What do you think, pal?
I think as long as poles can go to other countries and dodge their problems the problems in their home country won't be fixed
- And why would you think so? Do you also think so about any other folks going to work abroad, e.g. British?
They have a disturbingly backwards religious government and a garbage economy!
- And what do you exactly mean by 'a disturbingly religous government'? Give some facts proving your calling the Polish government so is correct. What exactly do you mean by ' a garbage economy'? Prove that your calling Polish economy so is justified.
Poles aren't a race they are a nationality for all of you morons claiming racism LOL!
- The word 'race' also means 'nationality.' And 'racism' signifies a very strong prejudice (also derived from the branding by the media), combined with a strong job, institutional, etc. discrimination. Therefore it is correct to say that there's racism against Poles. YOU too seem to be quite racist towards us. I wonder why? Is it because of your low self-esteem perhaps? E.g. did your parents tell you frequently in your childhood you were disturbingly stupid and just garbage?
By the way, Poles are moving out of UK and other places en masse. And that's very very good, I think. We shall remember and never forget the good and bad things we've gone through in those places.