/ Verb forms and conjugation
anywhere I can download a Polish keyboard?
If you're using Windows XP:
1. go to Control Panel, then click on Regional and language Options
2. click on Languages tab
3. Find Text Services and Input Languages and press Details button
4. Find Installed Services and press Add buton
5. Select Polish in Input language menu
6. Check Keyboard layout checkbox and select the Polish (Programmers) keyboard.
7. Find Preferences below, and press Language Bar
8. Make sure that "Show the language bar on the desktop" is checked
From now on you can switch between English and Polish keyboard by clicking on the language bar. You can also minimize the bar to be only an icon on your task bar.
The Polish letters can be typed in by pressing the RIGHT ALT and the letter to modify e.g.:
right alt + c = ć
right alt + shift + N = Ń
the only exception is:
right alt + x = ź
Beware! If you're using alt + key kombinations as you keyboard shortcuts, they wont work with the right alt any more (only with the left alt).
Hope it helps.