The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Work  % width posts: 3

Tax Return English, I worked in Poland for two years (2011 & 2012)

B_MC_N 1 | -
30 Oct 2016 #1
Hi, I worked in Poland for two years (2011& 2012) with a company who was Irish. I'm Irish myself. Irish tax office has request to see my tax returns during my time in Poland. I've sent my PIT-36 return but it's in Polish (understandably). Is it possible for me to request this in English and from 2012? If so can someone direct me on the right track?
cms 9 | 1,271
31 Oct 2016 #2
No that is not possible - just as I doubt the Irish tax office would produce a Polish language one on request. You can get the Polish version and an official translation which would cost about 40 euro.

The easiest thing to do might be to tell the Irish tax office that there will not be an English language version available and let them decide what to do. Unless you have been seriously naughty I doubt they will care much and I doubt its the first time they heard that.
Confused Irish
31 Oct 2016 #3
Thank you. That's exactly what I asked them when they requested it, if the Irish tax office sent out their tax returns in Polish... answer being no!

Just wanted to clarify before going back to them. I'll let them decide where to go with it next as you said

Home / Work / Tax Return English, I worked in Poland for two years (2011 & 2012)
BoldItalic [quote]
To post as Guest, enter a temporary username or login and post as a member.