A man was killed at a busy railway station when he reportedly urinated on the track.
British Transport Police confirmed the 41-year-old was electrocuted at Vauxhall station in south London last week.
According to reports, the Polish tourist went to find somewhere discreet to go to the toilet but his urine splashed on to the live rail.
uk.news.yahoo/itn/20080722/tuk-man-died-urinating-on-live-rail-dba 1618.html - Polish teacher on a holiday in London electrocuted whilst having a wee on the tracks
Why hasn't noimmi posted this yet?? Oh dear oh dear... What you think?