Return PolishForums LIVE
  PolishForums Archive :
Archives - 2005-2009 / Polonia  % width 2

Visiting HONG KONG by a Polish person

orlandobelle 11 | 29  
12 Dec 2007 /  #1
Well, I am still trying to plan a surprise holiday for my Polish friend, New York was proving very difficult because of the visa - how easy would it be for him to get a tourist visa to Hong Kong??????

Thanks guys

Just answered my own question!!!!! Polish nationals do not require a visa to enter Hong Kong for up to 90 days - this is excellent. Now, can anyone help me plan this surprise. Do I just tell him to turn up in the UK with his passport????? I am thinking about taking him next year - he knows I am planning a visit but not to where.
tony chung - | 1  
1 May 2008 /  #2
Well,I was living in Hongkong,anything need help or ask, let me know.

Archives - 2005-2009 / Polonia / Visiting HONG KONG by a Polish personArchived