- You mean that the majority of Poles don't really think - only you're the one who really thinks? Very respectful towards your countrymen.
Well, true hurt sometimes... Of course I'm not the only one, however still part of 'minority'. In your opinion I should 'respect' some people only because they are my countrymen? In my opinion 'respect' should be earned. I would say that I tolerate "them", according to proper definition of 'tolerance'. As one Columbian thinker wrote, we should keep in mind that the things ('people' in this case) we 'tolerate' don't deserve for anything more.
- What 'organization' would that be? Does it follow the actvity of the organization in question is known to you only?
Speaking about "the only ones", I would say, that you are the only one who read this post and don't realize that this is about the EU. Congratulation.
- Do you mean the topic is evidence I'm 'specialist from "phobias"' (sic)? Why? And what do you specifically mean by my being 'a specialist from "phobias"' (sic)?
Don't be so modest, to expose polonophobia in Latvia is a great achievement.
- Do you? What is my positon then?
You pretty well stated your position below:
- And what specifically do you mean in the above sentence? The EU is a vast bureaucracy; it cannot be otherwise. Some of the aspects of the bureaucracy are positive, others negative. We can change the negative aspects. The view that the EU is like the Soviet Union is incorrect and actually amusing. Unlike the Soviet bureaucracy, the EU bureaucracy is fully reformable.
This is beyond your imagination to realize a state not founded on 'vast bureaucracy'. However because this word, "bureaucracy" have a bad connotation you declare that some mysterious reform is necessary (possible). This is just another thing that you don't understand, bureaucracy should be drastically reduced and not reformed in any way. This is pointless to change few words in law which establish some completely unnecessary