Are you Poland?
- Why are you asking this question? Do you mean that when I say I think for myself I actually say I am Poland? If yes, then why would you think so? How about you, are you Poland?
Actually few of them "think", like this girl who dislike unknown country, they support organization that activity is unknown for them.
- You mean that the majority of Poles don't really think - only you're the one who really thinks? Very respectful towards your countrymen.
they support organization that activity is unknown for them.
- What 'organization' would that be? Does it follow the actvity of the organization in question is known to you only?
Look at the headline of topic that you started, you are a specialist from "-phobias".
- Do you mean the topic is evidence I'm 'specialist from "phobias"' (sic)? Why? And what do you specifically mean by my being 'a specialist from "phobias"' (sic)?
I really understand your position
- Do you? What is my positon then?
for a PiS supporter
- Actually, I shall support PiS if I think they care about Poland and Poles above all, as I shall care for any other party, group or individual who in my opinion does the same.
this is not much of effort to switch from Polish bureaucracy to this based in Brussels.
- And what specifically do you mean in the above sentence? The EU is a vast bureaucracy; it cannot be otherwise. Some of the aspects of the bureaucracy are positive, others negative. We can change the negative aspects. The view that the EU is like the Soviet Union is incorrect and actually amusing. Unlike the Soviet bureaucracy, the EU bureaucracy is fully reformable.