Hatred between the sexes? Let me ask you one question; How many times can you find the word w-h-o-r-e (Sorry, censor!) in the Bible? How many times can you find an example of an evil woman in the Bible?
;)It's actually your Bible who teaches hatred between the sexes.
1) How fast are the Polish People abandoning the teachings of the church?
Teachings? You mean lies.
2) How fast are the Polish Ladies entering the European and USA man-hating phase fuled by feminism?
Some men hate women aswell you know, and some men really do their best to disappoint women too, so don't blame everything on the women?
3) How fast is the divorce rate moving up?
How many men drink too much? How many men beat their wives? How many men cheat?
4) How much hatred is there between the sexes.
I live in Holland, and really there's not much hatred between the sexes, I just think some women need to learn how to communicate with men better. (They usually give you those hints and riddles, and really I don't understand half of their games either?)
I'll be honest, when some women are angry with you, they usually have a reason to be angry. (Not saying they always have a good reason, or that it's always completely fair!)
5) Czech People claim that cheating and unhappiness between the sexes is the same in Poland as it is in Czech Republic. But they say that Polish People just do it within the marriage. Hence the low divorce rate. Is it true?
Could be true, I've worked with a lot of married Polish women who were working over here, and left their husbands at home. I've had quite a few offers, but I've always refused to sleep with a married lady. (Not too bad for a non-Christian huh?)
I think you'll find it difficult to find a women anywhere with your attitude. Women just want to have a laugh. They want someone who cares. They want to cheer you up and would like your appreciation. They want you to show some passion, and just have a lot of fun with you. What's so evil about that?
:)Just be honest and be yourself. Don't be your Bible.