Hi my friend....where have you been? :)
About the believing and not believing :) ... here is something on that:
I think there are usually 8 Kinds of people living on the same earth, without knowing much about each others existance, even when they are neighbours:
1. The kind of people who see love and marriage as most important when they are pure and everlasting. They will wait for their first (and last) spouse to walk with seeing all the faces of life (pleasure, sweet, bitter and tougher times). These people may or may not be religious.
2. There are people who dont care much about anything. They dont preserve anything for that special person. Sex is fun. Hoping a marriage would last...often doesnt... but then they try again.
3. People who are completely searching tirelessly for fun. Stopping at nothing. They are often afraid of commitment (due to background experiences), and so prefer not to marry.
4. People who are incest. Sick in the mind. Too sick for something are meaningful as marriage (and sex after it...they cant understand any institution whatsoever).
5. People who are too religious. Making it the cause of pain and division.
6. People who are EXTREME. Often not stopping at nothing to make people accept their extreme views. Enslaving themselves and people around them.
7. People who think independently. Strong
8. People who cannot think independently. Weak
Well... this is what I can see. And most interesting thing is that they like to believe that it is only people like them everywhere. They do not know the otherpersons world or nature. Often they dont bother...because they dont believe that the other exists. In the same country....even in the same town.
So... this means... these different groups will exist...without knowing about each other. And they provide themselves with alot of reason so that they can carry on their specific lifestyles.