What drives Poles? Is it their peity, is it expectation of family regarding family, is it love, money,
power... what is it?
For me it's:
1. family - I'm a family man and nothing else in the world is even remotely as important
to me as my family
2. friends - I have only two friends, but they are unshakeable like rocks - I can always count
on them (might as well count them as family)
3. religion - and all the customs/traditions linked with it; allows me to keep in touch with
my country's and family's history and gives me strength to cope with everyday troubles
4. health - self-explanatory
5. free time - to enjoy 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Things like money, power or career occupy positions 227th, 234th and 251st respectively.