The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Law  % width posts: 2

Tax problem (NIP, REGON, PIT, GUS involved)

backhander 7 | 22
14 Feb 2011 #1

I registered a company in Poland about 6 months ago and at the time I enquired about the need for a new NIP to go along with the new company. The tax office told me that as a sole trader I could pay tax under my personal NIP without the need for a corporate one and that's exactly how I've been paying tax on my income from the cmopany, via my personal NIP.

However, I was using the GUS wesbite (national statistics) and on doing a search for my REGON I noticed that a diffeent NIP had been automatically assigned to my company yet no-one informed me of this therefore I am worried that I have a problem with the tax authorities now given that it could look like my company hasn't been paying any taxes for the past 6 months.

I haded in my PIT on the 19th Jan, noted on there that I was claiming as an employer and received note that I am due a rebate. Everything was ok'd and stamped at the tax office back then and I have their confirmation slip.

Does anyone know of any problems I may have with this?

Magdalena 3 | 1,837
14 Feb 2011 #2
I don't know much about this, but as the other NIP seems to be connected with GUS, I'd try calling them first. Just tell them what happened and that you're now confused. At the very worst, they won't be able to help you.

Home / Law / Tax problem (NIP, REGON, PIT, GUS involved)
BoldItalic [quote]
To post as Guest, enter a temporary username or login and post as a member.