The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Law  % width posts: 5

Withdrawing study residence permit (Karta Pobytu) in Poland

14 Mar 2016 #1
Hello guys,

I got caught up in a strange situation, i would appreciate so much if someone could help me with this ;
I am a non European person and i came to Poland in order to attend a One-year course in university, I've got a residence card (Karta Pobytu) valid until 3 months after the end of the second semester, I've attended the first semester and due to some changes in my plans I've decided not to attend the second semester and move to another city in Poland in order to settle down and get prepared to start a Master degree in that town, And according to my decision to not attending the second term, I've been told by the university that they will inform the (Urząd Wojewódzki) which has given me my (Karta Pobytu) that I'm removed from the list of students and i'm not attending the course anymore.

So i just wonder if they would withdraw and revoke my Karta Pobytu or not. I am afraid of staying illegally here without getting informed of the withdrawal of my (Karta Pobytu). Any advice would be a major help for me. Thank you!
InPolska 9 | 1,805
15 Mar 2016 #2
Good morning! Why don't you go to Administration and ask them? Don't you think it should be the right thing to do? Most people in PF don't even live in Poland (some of them have never been to Poland) and as to the few of us living in Poland, we are not expert in immigration laws and also we do know nothing about your own situation.
LEADU - | 1
3 Oct 2016 #3
Merged: Polish Language School


I will come to Gdansk next month for a 3 months cultural communication project. After project, I want to study Polish in language school for some time.

Is it feasible that I can apply for Residency Card by Entrance Notice issued by language school?

Many many thanks.
terri 1 | 1,663
3 Oct 2016 #4
Are you kidding? NO.
15 Jan 2017 #5
how long we need to wait to take this temporary card? is it possible to take it 2/3 months after giving all documents to place which is giving temporary cards? thanks

Home / Law / Withdrawing study residence permit (Karta Pobytu) in Poland