The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Law  % width posts: 5

Temporary residence in Poland and other information; application from India, study allowance

14 Apr 2016 #1

I am a non-EU citizen and have obtained a work permit for an employer in Wroclaw. The national visa process is in progress. However, I have a few questions, which I believe the law experts here may just be able to answer.

1. Can I apply for Polish temporary residence in my country (India), or is this something that has to be done post my landing in Poland ? ( different sources provide different opinions)

2. Having obtained the temporary resident status in Poland, will I be allowed to study part/full time or do I have to apply for a student visa in order to do so ? ( couldn't find an answer to this anywhere on the internet)

3. My spouse on a dependent Visa, having obtained a temporary resident status, will be allowed to study full/ part time or not?

Thank you in advance for helping out.
ska 9 | 14
14 Apr 2016 #2
Yes, you can apply for a temporary residency permit after arriving and settling in an apartment/house in Poland. This process is independent of your work visa/permit, which is much better imho. A temporary residency permit is for a short period of time (mine was only for 3 months).
sweetrv645 - | 1
24 Jul 2018 #3

Information about salary for a person from India in Poland

One company offer me to work in month salary 2600pln and accommodation is free it is enough?and it's salary valid to apply work visa in India?
WielkiPolak 58 | 1,024
24 Jul 2018 #4
Where in Poland is it? It doesn't seem like very much, but if accommodation is free and it isn't in a big city, you'll get by I think. If it is in somewhere like Warsaw or Krakow though, it's way too little.
terri 1 | 1,664
24 Jul 2018 #5
The salary offered is just above the MINIMUM salary in Poland. You need to make sure that the accommodation is o.k. and ask who will pay for electricity, water, gas, rubbish removal.

Home / Law / Temporary residence in Poland and other information; application from India, study allowance