The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Law  % width posts: 5

I am a US company, I want to sue a Polish company.

25 Sep 2013 #1
Can Someone recommend a English Speaking Polish Lawyer dispute on Business, I had wired the money up front, and never received the Product


Wlodzimierz 4 | 544
25 Sep 2013 #2

Just curious as to whether or not you scoped out the situation BEFORE entering into business with a Polish, for that matter any foreign, company using local contacts prior to the deal! Without sufficient knowledge beforehand of either local lingo or business customs, you could be screwed!

Sorry to be so blunt, but in your shoes, I'd contact a bilingual Polish-English lawyer ASAP and use a certified or experienced interpreter at ALL business meetings with your Polish interlocutor.

Hope this helps a little:-)
legate - | 46
18 Oct 2013 #3
if you're still looking for the lawyer, you can check
29 Jan 2014 #4
I am an English speaking lawyer based in Poland. I would be able to help you with this case.
Anna Davis - | 1
23 Sep 2015 #5
Hi, I am working in an industrial company. Every time we have any problems with sues or any other ones, we apply for linkagemind law company. They are professionals, so do not worry!

Home / Law / I am a US company, I want to sue a Polish company.