The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Classifieds  % width posts: 3

Warsaw area surveyor

lonpol 7 | 69
5 Apr 2018 #1
Hi, can anyone one recommend a surveyor that would be able to come and check a residential house for me in the Milanówek area just outside of Warsaw?

The building I am interested in has a few cracks so would like an expert to take a look before I buy! I prefer english speaking but polish only would be ok too.

terri 1 | 1,663
5 Apr 2018 #2
You need a certified building inspector. Find them by word of mouth. Expect to pay 500 to 750 pln.
OP lonpol 7 | 69
5 Apr 2018 #3
Ok cheers, ive asked friends and family to start asking around. I was also able to find a few on the web by doing a direct translation of "building inspector"

Home / Classifieds / Warsaw area surveyor