The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Classifieds  % width posts: 3

English accountant needed

23 Sep 2019 #1
Good morning.

I am a sole trader in Poland - Warsaw.
About 50% of my business is online sell - (Amazon and eBay).

I need an accountant for book keeping and to calculate the VAT and income tax payment.
Can anyone recommend any?
I called more then 10+ but so far no one have any experience or knowledge on how can I make the declaration.
spiritus 69 | 666
26 Sep 2019 #2
Why do you need to declare your income to HMRC if you are selling and receiving all your income to your Polish bank account?
OP accountant
30 Sep 2019 #3

Because my products are stored in U.K, so I have to be VAT registered in the U.K.

Home / Classifieds / English accountant needed
BoldItalic [quote]
To post as Guest, enter a temporary username or login and post as a member.