Why being so evil? Do You think it would be better for Poland selling only gherkins and sausage and hoping for Angela Merkel will be their angle?
Where are Your arguments against my words? Nowhere!
You belong to those who are fighting in this forum to make Poles naive and idiotical, that is the truth.
You are all over the map. Go ahead and work for the EU or the United Nations where you can present your opinions and get something resolved. I don't think this forum will satisfy your ambitions. Anyways, good luck to you with whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.
A little example for selling good Pizzas (or anything else)
1. You must be better than German producers if possible, but that is no problem: Nearly all of them are betraying the consumers. Mostly You don't know what You are really buying, and the politicians are not demonstrating much interest to change that by setting laws - as in other cases they declare it would be enough to appeal to the sense of responsibility of the producers/ the industry. Very nice words to say that the producers/the industry should do what ever they want. This is a real problem, one of the most intelligent members of the German Parliament (Deutscher Bundestag), Renate Künast, is going to explode about things like that.
2. You must give the consumers a full look into producing and sourcing, in times of internet not a thing that must be very expensive.
Lets take a pizza for instance:
You don't use cereal having grown up under protection of Bayer Leverkusen, BASF or any other producers of toxin. The same concerning vegetable and all other ingredients. The meat You need should be taken by oecological farming, too: Oecological agriculture and farming offer several advantages: You can sell those products for higher prices and oecological agriculture and farming spend more jobs.
You make a movie about all farmers where You buy Your Pizza-Ingredients, and that movie is to reach from Your Homepage. On every Pizza-Pack You declare using only oecological ingredients and give the advice to Your homepage.
Furthermore the production must be absolutely clean, the rooms/the interior, and the people making pizza must be dressed as nurses during an operation, using gloves and so on. It must look so fine that it should not be a problem to install cameras in the producing-rooms which sends the look into internet. That means of course that the working personal needs paid breaks, cause it is not acceptable to be watched around the day - 45 min. working, 15 minutes break, for instance.
That way Poland could sell freezed Pizzas not only for best prices, but would give a contribution to upgrade the image of Poland and it's products.
There is a problem that way that there are existing opinions in Germany that Poles are not so interested in cleaness and in professionalism of their own doing, no wonder regarding the SS-past and -presence. I myself, having a Polish name, took notice of that more than once. Those false personnel reviews are to be fought - by doing well and letting all people see it! The Internet is the cheap media to make that possible.
Having written "advantages" I didn't only mean polish workers. Being successful in markets needs more the the ability to of hands:
1. You must know what the consumers really want.
2. You must know what they can get by others.
3. You must be able to offer and distribute Your goods and to organize service if needed.
I think there are Polish Shops in nearly every German town at this time, so Poles, if working together, can have a basement regarding those three points: The sales personal has a direct relation to customers and knows about customers sorrows and wishes because of own experiences as consumers in Germany, too. There are many problems for German consumers, it is not the situation that they all are really happy about the offering in German market:
- products that cannot stand normal using for long time, although it would be possible to build products that could
- products having true weak points as for instance the phillips coffee-machines with very delicate cans, that cost around 18 Euro if You need one for substitution,
- very expensive replacement parts
- expensive attachement that You need always, You know that problem regarding original-cartridges of Hewlett-Packard for instance
- products that need to much energy because of the network between electro-factories and corporations of energy accomodation, one catchword is stand-by-function
- products that You cannot repair Yourself although it could be made easily, for instance the new cars of VW: If an electric bulb of the front light has died, a mechanician needs more than half an hour to change a new for it, a normal driver has nearly no chance to accomplish that.
The line is the following: Not the consumers wishes do count, but only the wishes of industries that want to sell as much as possible. Producers who would use that fact to give the consumers what the established concerns refuse to give them would roll up the whole market not only in Germany. Buy an ISDN-telephone by Telekom, manufactured by Siemens. Anything will make problems not in the first wo years - so long the consumer has guarantee. But not really much later. It seems really as some German corporations are doing research to produce products that way that they stand the time of guarantee but then go dead.
Often it must not be very expensive to produce better products - a glass-can for a coffee-machine could surely be produced in any existing Polish glass-factory, for instance.
There would be a market for safety electro cars, but German producers don't think about that. They are marriaged with the oil-concerns and the rich ones are interested in maximal gasoline-consumption because that is a way to let the people that are not rich pay a lots of taxes - so that the state has no need to tax the incomes of the rich ones more.
Good research of consumers wishes and good looking for niches that the established producers not are willed to fill because of any dirty reasons would be an absolutely necessary condition for true Polish success in economy.
It may seem much easier to follow the "clues" of the EU - but that would lead into the wrong direction, cause the leading nations in the EU are altogether uninterested in getting new competitors for their own corporations in Poland and so on. Poles have to think for themselves and to look for themselves and to act for themselves if they don't want to go down.
PS.: Very good ideas regarding better products are to get from: Renate Künast, Deutscher Bundestag, Berlin.
PPS. More in more toxins in the drinking water linked with growing consciousness about deseases as MCS open chances for additional water-clearing at home, ascending prices for energy open chances for better technologies at home, and Germany is not really good in that market-field, because progress would minor the profit of the engery-corporations. Sometimes easy things would bring the success, furthermore Pole habe technicians theirself and could buy special parts of systems everywhere in the world. That are fields the EU won't help Poland to use them, but Renate Künast could give informations and so on.