Return PolishForums LIVE
  PolishForums Archive :
Archives - 2005-2009 / Law  % width 2

Licence trade in poland.

andrewwright 8 | 65  
20 Aug 2009 /  #1
I'm thinking of opening a bar or small shop in Poland selling beers and spirits can anybody tell me what the licencing laws are here,I have a licence to sell alcohol back in the UK would that licence be valid here,
gregor - | 38  
20 Aug 2009 /  #2
The licence from the UK is not valid in Poland. You should apply for a licence here. You have to fulfill the specified conditions to obtain a licence. But I think it'll be no problem.

Firstly you have to register you business activity in Poland by the Office (or Court - it depends on it which legal form would you like to choice), apply for Tax number and Statistic number.

Archives - 2005-2009 / Law / Licence trade in poland.Archived