when to use jeżdżę
I drive to Warsaw twice a week (regular basis).
Sometimes, but not very often, it's used for sth you do right now and I would assume that if you use "jeżdżę" you have no particular purpose / reason / destination and you are just driving around.
and when to use jadę?
1. "ja jadę teraz" - right now I'm in my car on my way to Warsaw (or train, bus etc)
2. "ja jadę jutro / w niedzielę" - in the future, but once only. I'm going to Warsaw tomorrow / on Sunday.
When to use chodzę, idę, pójdę.???
Starting from the easiest one:
Pójdę - future. Again, only once - I will go for a long walk this evening (not something you usually do).
"Pójdę sobie" may mean "I will go away".
1. "ja idę teraz" - At the moment I'm in the park walking.
2. Future, happening again only once: "Ja idę odwiedzić ciocię w ten weekend" - I will go and visit my aunt this weekend.
1. Right now, at the moment: I cannot sleep so I keep walking in my room.
2. On regular basis - "ja chodzę do pracy / szkoły / na jogę" - but it's not exactly the same meaning. Instead of "walking" it's rather "attending".
3. Also: standard regular basis - I go for a walk every morning / Ja chodzę na spacer co rano.