I hope you are all doing great! I have recently been offered a Software Engineer job at Poznan Poland. I'm an individual with 5 years of professional experience in Software Industry and currently make around 3500 zloty in my home country which is good enough to live handsomely.
The employer advertised the job for 9000-10,000 zloty job opportunity but for obvious negotiation reasons, they are quoting a lower amount.
I'm a single male. I don't drink or smoke. I prefer good quality healthy food and good medical care. I have dust & pollen allergy issues.
Anyways my questions are:
1. Is 7.5K to 8K zloty gross/month good enough to live handsomely in Poznan, Poland?
2. How much a Studio Apartment costs?
3. What is the usual cost of electricity, water, gas, heat, internet, mobile bills per month?
4. What are the travelling costs for in city travels?
5. What other costs are there that I should be aware of?
Please please please someone guide me quick so that I can confirm the salary amount with my employer.