The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / UK, Ireland  % width posts: 7

postgradute studies in the UK- student finance

3 Mar 2013 #1

I have a BA degree from Poland and now i would like to do MA degree in the UK. Does someone know if I qualify for tuition fee or any other financial help if I hold a first degree already?

Thanks in advance,

terri 1 | 1,664
3 Mar 2013 #2
The internet is inundated with information on this subject. How you, a student weith a BA cannot find anything - is beyond me.
szkotja2007 27 | 1,498
3 Mar 2013 #3
Hi Anna -
Try this site for information on living and studying in Scotland.

Good luck !
Monitor 14 | 1,820
3 Mar 2013 #4
Probably she is some "philology" graduate and has no idea about technology = future unemployed. To make answer constructive: Scotland has different system than England. For example bachelor studies can be tuition free. Master are payed both in Scotland and England. I think every EU citizen can get loan from British government for financing this studies. This loan has lower interests rates than market charges and must be payed back only when annual salary is above some hard to achieve in Poland lever.
Grzegorz_ 51 | 6,161
3 Mar 2013 #6
So what's the point of a message board If people shouldn't ask questions ? Provide some useful info or go away.
megan27 - | 1
24 Mar 2013 #7
Hi Anna,

You can't get a tuition fee loan for your MA/ MSc, I'm afraid. The Student Loan Company only provides loans for undergraduate students. Most post-graduate courses (apart from funded PhDs) are self-funded though. Hope this helps!


Home / UK, Ireland / postgradute studies in the UK- student finance
BoldItalic [quote]
To post as Guest, enter a temporary username or login and post as a member.