Hm... If I were you I would first rent a flat and look around for couple of months before purchasing anything, and for sure I wouldn't start bulding a house at once. Unfortunately all valid sources I know are in Polish. Before I'll post links some warnings:
1. Wrocław lately was choosen as third most congested city in Europe
(59 biggest cities was examined)
it will probably change when highway ring will be finished (about two years to go), but till then buying property outside of the city and work in the center will kill your spirit ;-) All traffic national/international goes through city center...
2. There is huge road building program around and in the city, so be carefull where you choose property to buy. You will think that it will be quiet and calm, but there can be some main road next to it in couple of years, example = 9 maja street (it actually wan't be that bad because there are high noice standards so noice barriers are builded, but still).
Here some links to start with (in Polish):
- overall housing investments in the area: investmap.pl/galeria/mieszkania-i-domy/
- forums and opinions about it: forum.investmap.pl
- similar stuff (probably you will need to register):
Some useful maps:
- current and future roads (when there is no road on google maps and is here, then probably it will be in future)
- future road map of Dolnoslaskie Province
[hm.. sorry those two above are to big to attach..]
- fload range (1997) - next one probably in 2997, but you never know ;-) :