I am English & intrested to know as poland is such a loverly looking place, why do you all need to come here to england? I am not meaning anything nasty would just like to know from a polish point of view how it is for you?
As a response to your post:
I came to England almost 3 yrs ago because:
1. I was so fed up about unemployment situation in Poland
2. I was so sick of political crap said everyday by polish politicians
3. I always liked and i will english music that lots of brits ain't got a clue about
4. I love footbal, used to be a referee in Poland
5. I love english language. I never learnt it before and when i came to uk my english was basic, now is only a bit better but im still learning :)
1. I found english people very friendly because in general their attitude is: "..no matter where you from, matter is who you are.."
2. after 2 yrs in a s.h.i.t.t.y factory i found a good job, and soon i'll have even better in London
3. I'm not interested to invest any english money in Poland. I'd like to live and invest my money in here.
End of story for me.