Malign Danes can block off Polish maritime trade from the rest of the world any time they want to.
And why would the Danes do this? This is a foolish anti-Polish statement.
Check this out. History in 20 year cycles. If you think the world will be remotely the same in 20 years because of how things are now
, then you are the dummy:1900
- London is the center of the universe. Europe is enjoying unprecedented prosperity and is at peace. A peaceful, prosperous Europe many thought would rule the world.1920
- Europe has been torn apart by a vicious war. The Austro-Hungarian, Russian, German and Ottoman empires had vanished. Millions lost their lives. Communism dominated Russia. America and Japan emerged as powers. The peace treaty imposed on Germany made sure it would not re-emerge.1940
- Germany has re-emerged and re-armed itself. Allied with Commie Russia, it is bringing destruction to Europe once again. Countries like Poland and France are quickly invaded. The bloodiest war in history has just begun.1960
- Germany was crushed in the war that lasted 6 years. Europe was occupied and divided by the USA and Russia. The USA emerged as a super power, controlling all the worlds oceans. Russia was second.1980
- the Americans were defeated in a war- by Communist North Vietnam. It was also expelled from Iran and it looked like the Soviets were about to take the oil sands. To contain them, the USA forms an alliance with Maoist China.2000
- the Soviet Union had collapsed, Europe was "free" once again, China was still Communist in name but Capitalist in practice. NATO had advanced into Eastern Europe (ex. Poland), surrounding Russia, once only a dream.
Then September 11 happened and the world turned on it's head again. The USA went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan, Poland helping in this of course, and currently in 2010 the conflicts are still going on. There was a pesky recession all over the world. Europe was deeply affected YET Poland manages to keep it's head above water projecting economic growth. Who would have predicted this? Who knows what the consequences of these events will be by the year 2020 (the two wars + recession + the unknown)? Greece is disintegrating and Spain and Italy might get hit too. You anti-Polish Jews/Anglos have to realize that eras come and go. Countries rise and fall in the ranks all the time. Slavs deserve a bit of the pie as well.
Poland is moving in the right direction. They've achieved a lot in the last 20 years. Their alliance with the USA can only strengthen them- economically and militarily because of things like technology transfers. Countries like Germany once benefited from this too. I don't care if Poland never produces Porsches as long as they diversify their economy and not rely solely on exporting. Poland should concentrate on a good standard of living and the rest will fall into place. I think they are much better at achieving this than the bloody Russians ever will.
All of you jealous anti-Polish westerners can suck it. You know who you guys are. You never have anything good to say.