The abolition of oncology limits and the fight against queues - these are just some of the demands set by the doctors of Zielona Gora Agreement. The Federation has published a list of six points, with the implementation of which is willing to fight in the talks with the Ministry of Health. But that do not end their demands.
1. The abolition of oncology limits.
The limit is only 30 patients in 3 months.
2. Abolition of the possibility of unilateral modification of a contract by the NHF
3. Changing insurances verification rules by the NHF
Many patients recognized by the NHS system as unauthorized actually has the right to insurance.
4. Restoration of the existing model of care for patients with diabetes and chronic diseases of the circulatory system
5. Restoration of the right to treatment at the dermatologist and eye specialist without any referral
Referrals cause only queues being transferred for family doctors "without shortening in the specialist clinics."
6. We do not want queues in PHC (Promary Health Care)
Due to lack of agreement between the Ministry of Health and Zielona Gora Agreement (that brings together GPs) on contracts for 2015, some physicians after January 1 did not open their clinics and offices. Conflicting points include: family doctors new responsibilities related to the entry into force of the oncology package and funding POS.