The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Law  % width posts: 2

Settlement permit (married to a Polish guy)

kad 1 | -
20 Jul 2010 #1
i am married to a polish guy for the pass two years now and my daughter is polish,last time i went to the immigration office they told me dat i should come and apply for settlement permit,few days ago i went there to apply and they told me if i cant apply,i have to wait until am three years married with my dat true.can someone advice me on wat to do. have been living in poland almost 1 year six months
love_sunil80 14 | 127
20 Jul 2010 #2
To apply for permanent residence card (Karta Stalego pobyt) one has to me married and be living 3 years continously without a break of more then 6 months out of the country in one consecutive year. So in your case have to wait for another 1.5 years. I hope this helps.

Home / Law / Settlement permit (married to a Polish guy)
BoldItalic [quote]
To post as Guest, enter a temporary username or login and post as a member.