The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Law  % width posts: 4

Stay in Poland without work

13 Feb 2019  #1
Im from India. Me and my wife might get work permit processed individually for two different companies. We have a 2.5 year old kid and she always want either me or my wife by her side. After reaching poland, my wife might not take the job initially based on our child behaviour. What happens if my wife doesnot want to join the job, even though she has a valid work permit for a company. And will that work permit be valid for another company in future

Also any suggestions for a english playschool for 2.5 to 3 year old kids,

delphiandomine 83 | 17,596
13 Feb 2019  #2
And will that work permit be valid for another company in future

Unfortunately no, but your wife and child will have legal residency based on you working in Poland.

Make sure to try and apply for the Blue Card, as you'll get permanent residency within 4 years.

Please also invite your friends to work here. We need more immigrants here.
14 Feb 2019  #3
Thanks delphiandomine. How long does it take forthe family to obtain TRC. With TRC, can my wife start working or should have blue card.
I see some guys are not so welcoming. Sorry friends, we are not taking your JoB.we are coming legally and we are going to pay Poland tax and will be involved in development of your country and not make it a third rated one. I saw a news about lot of undocumented poles in US and probably they think the same about you what you think about Indians .
terri 1 | 1,617
14 Feb 2019  #4
The problem is not with your wife 'wanting' to get a job and work, but with 'finding' an employer who will employ her. You must ask other friends who are already in Poland how they are 'perceived' by the locals.

Home / Law / Stay in Poland without work
BoldItalic [quote]
To post as Guest, enter a temporary username or login and post as a member.