The BEST Guide to POLAND
Unanswered  |  Archives 
User: Guest

Home / Law  % width posts: 2

Regarding karta pobytu and unpaid tax in Poland

26 Sep 2017 #1
on 2016 in the month pf may i got karta pobytu for 3 years my agent who have applied for me he doesnt answering our calls not paying tax as well now it have been 1nd half year gone still seeking a good way to pay tax in my old company or should i apply for a new company or any opinion letter to pay tax reply your opinion if somebody faced same problem like this
Olaf 6 | 956
26 Sep 2017 #2
Getting a residence card is something very different than sorting your tax obligations. I'd reccommend getting a tax advisor, not a legal expert in legalization of stay...

Home / Law / Regarding karta pobytu and unpaid tax in Poland
BoldItalic [quote]
To post as Guest, enter a temporary username or login and post as a member.